Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pot Luck Sunday

















We love having people over to our house. Shane is fantastic at putting together get-togethers. As a woman, it is my nature to want to plan things out perfectly so it will run perfectly. Since I know I can't do anything perfectly, I rarely plan parties. (The last get together I planned was over a year ago.) Shane just sends a mass text out to everyone we know, doesn't plan a thing, and lets me know we will be having people over on Sunday. His get-togethers always turn out perfectly and they have zero stress on me since I didn't initiate the event. We are a great match.

We had a pot luck Sunday at our house a couple of weeks ago. It was fantastic. Everyone brought something so there was plenty for all and we had quite an ecelectic arrangement. Pizza, bean dip with chips, chicken, salad, rice with stroganoff, and fresh apple juice. YUM YUM YUM!!!

















All of you move with us so we can hang out!!!

No comments: