Monday, March 26, 2012

New Friend

We sold the scooter last weekend. This weekend, Shane picked up this beaut. He's already had a blast on it. As much as I would like to ride it, I'm worried I'd kill myself. Apparently it can really pick up and go. (The guy who tuned it up did a wheelie on it without even really meaning to.) Plus, the fact that our friend Brent doesn't want to ride it makes me even more nervous. Shane and Brent went out the west side of Utah Lake to give it a whirl this weekend. They came home with smiles from ear to ear. Those two have a lot of fun together.

I am sad that I can't ride on the back of it like I did the scooter. I like getting all close to Shane and giving him a bear hug to hold on.

Some people were surprised I let him get the bike. First of all, Shane and I don't ask permission of each other. We tell each other of our hopes and dreams and discuss concerns. I had no concerns with Shane buying a dirt bike. Secondly, my opinion is as long as he's having fun - I'm totally ok with it! Life is short - we might as well live!!!

No comments: