I most certainly have the time to bear my testimony that I know the Savior came to this earth, lived, atoned for my sins, and then died on the cross. He was resurrected 3 days later and appeared not only to the apostles but also to the people living in America. He is my Savior and Redeemer. I love Him and ever will be eternally grateful for his selfless sacrifice on my behalf and everyone else to has ever or will yet live.
Sunday, April 8, 2012
April 8th 2012
There are so many things I want to blog about but I have so much to study before my huge boards test next Tuesday (it goes ALL day long) that I don't feel like uploading pictures and trying to write blog posts about what we've been up to is the best use of my time.
I most certainly have the time to bear my testimony that I know the Savior came to this earth, lived, atoned for my sins, and then died on the cross. He was resurrected 3 days later and appeared not only to the apostles but also to the people living in America. He is my Savior and Redeemer. I love Him and ever will be eternally grateful for his selfless sacrifice on my behalf and everyone else to has ever or will yet live.
I most certainly have the time to bear my testimony that I know the Savior came to this earth, lived, atoned for my sins, and then died on the cross. He was resurrected 3 days later and appeared not only to the apostles but also to the people living in America. He is my Savior and Redeemer. I love Him and ever will be eternally grateful for his selfless sacrifice on my behalf and everyone else to has ever or will yet live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment