 |
| UVU Dental Hygiene Class of 2012. |
|
|
|
 |
| I'm second one in on the left - I have no face. I'm just a ball of hair. |
I have absolutely loved hygiene school. Our class was so much fun and even our instructors said we were the least stressed and most cohesive class they've had yet. I remember when we started it felt like it would be forever until we graduated. Now it's all over and I wonder where the time went.
 |
| Ms. Knight |
I really didn't have any desire to walk in graduation but Ms. Veit said there were only 2 things she wanted from us - 1) a class picture 2) for us to walk. That woman has done so much for me, it wasn't too tough to oblige.
It's funny how I was actually feeling senioritis this go round since with my last degree I don't remember getting that feeling. Don't worry - that feeling didn't last long. I'm already thinking about a masters. I have an addiction. I still have one more class to get my bachelors in hygiene so I suppose I better wait to cross that bridge once I'm done crossing this one.
 |
| Ms. Dowd |
Now that I'm done, Shane and I will be moving to Colorado. Shane is going to work part time on the farm (to feed his need to work with his hands - the poor guy has cabin fever big time) and part time continuing to do what he's been doing here in finance (to feed his need to not always work with his hands - he gets tired of wearing junky clothes and being dirty).
I'm dropping my application for a hygiene license in the mail tomorrow
so hopefully when we get back from our cruise things will be moving
right along, but maybe not too fast - I'm basking in the void between
school and working.
I have so many pictures - me with almost everyone in my class. I'm going to miss all of these girls!
 |
| I'm so glad I married this man. He is incredibly supportive of my obsession with school. |
 |
| Oh we are a fun bunch! |
4 comments:
Congratulations! You are one educated woman! Have fun on your cruise and good luck with the move!
Way to go! You are amazing. I can't imagine going back to school again. Props!
Alyssa, congratulations!! You are one amazing women, and a super hard worker. Good luck with your move back to CO! What do you want to get your masters in?
You, Mumphrey, & Shane have done it again! ;) Congrats dear friend!
Post a Comment