Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday, May 11th - Day at Sea


Sweet Zoran.  Such a great guy to say hello to every morning.





We spent our last full day on the boat lounging around.  I tried to finish my book, but alas, I didn't.  I expected to have more time to read during the trip, but I'm glad I didn't.  We saw so many amazing things and got to experience varying cultures.  We watched the Miss Carnival Liberty competition which is something I could have lived without.  It ended up being 8 women dancing very provocatively.  Thankfully the synchronized swimming contest that followed was much more entertaining and family friendly.  Oddly enough, a guy I know from Utah was in the competition and he and his fellas won.  (It was odd being on the same cruise with someone I knew.)  I made it the entire week without getting burned so it was inevitable that I got a little red on the last day.  Dinner was delicious, of course, and I laughed it up again as we did our last dance at dinner.

No comments: