Shane posted the above picture on facebook with the caption, "Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot!" We seem to find ourselves at my parents house just about every weekend, and we love it. The view is spectacular, the water is warm, the company can't get better, and the entertainment keeps us smiling long after it's over. Anyone is more than welcome to come for a visit! Both my parents and Shane and I would love to have you.
3 comments:
Oh I am so jealous. That is beautiful! I bet you guys are having a lot of fun. Glad the move is treating you well!
Sign me up! What airport do I fly into? :) Looks amazing.
We're serious about the offer for everyone to come visit! Alyssa & Shane because they know you, and WE'd love to get to know you! Fly into Denver or Loveland. Alyssa would love to come pick you up! =)
Post a Comment