Back at the beginning of August, one of my bestest friends, Linda, invited me to come play with her buds from Grand Junction in a soccer tournament in Winter Park, Colorado. I've known Linda since I was 13ish and have loved her from day 1. She keeps me laughing and I always have a great time with her. In addition, she is a soccer rock star, so I was so excited to play with her again. (We played club and high school together and then we even got to play against each other in college.)
I made the gorgeous drive up to Winter Park early on Saturday to meet up with the team for our first game. I was in heaven from the start - the team was so much fun! We played 3 games over the course of 2 days and I enjoyed each of them. I still can't get enough of that sport, and to play it in such a gorgeous location really was heaven on earth. One of the girls who was supposed to play but got injured is great photographer so she captured most of the pics on here. (Thanks Ryan!)
Here's hoping Team HSGN needs me for another tournament in the future.

1 comment:
Alyssa, you are so gorgeous!! I think it's awesome too that you're so passionate about soccer. What a beautiful location to get to play in a tournament! Looks like a lot of fun. I wish I was more of a sports person. :)
Post a Comment