Tuesday, April 9, 2013

94 degrees

You know how we all have several moms in this world?  You have your "real" mom but then you also have all the moms of your friends who were practically your mom b/c you spent countless hours at their house.  One of my "moms" has a heated pool (a lovely and incredibly comfortable 94 degrees), and we jumped at the chance to let little miss take a dip.

Once she was in the pool I realized I hadn't done my reading on those babies you plop in the water and they take off swimming.  (Ok, I don't really know if that's how it happens, but someone described it that way to me once.)  I'll need to do some research and maybe next time I won't hold Kenna and she can just do her thing.  

Shane is hoping for a water baby and after this, she is well on her way!

3 comments:

Kera said...

The both of you are a beautiful pair.

AND, I would highly suggest you get that girl on board with swimming, because around age 3 that hit this fear of water thing...

Angie said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING! And Makennah is beautiful.

Angie said...

aaaaaand i spelled her name wrong. sorry bout that one.