That's what I was given, and I'm grateful for every moment.
Tomorrow I head back to work.
I could complain, but I have zero to complain about.
My baby is happy and healthy.
We have everything we need.
I am blessed with a skill that allows me to help provide for my family - Makenna's future.
My amazing co-worker (Pam) did everything in her power to get my hours reduced - and it worked.
Another dear friend answered my prayers and will watch sweet Makenna Jane.
We have much to be thankful for at our house.

2 comments:
Good luck, Alyssa! I know in many ways how you feel. So excited to be able to do what you love, but also missing your baby.
People told me the first day is the hardest. I'm just gonna let you know that at least for me, the first day back at work was the easiest. It has only gotten harder and harder since. I've grown an immense respect and appreciation for all working mothers out there. It's not easy. When it gets rough, just don't give up! Hold on to everything you know to be true, and you'll get through it with flying colors!
I hope everything is going well so far! Going back to work after having a baby would be sooo hard. I can't even imagine! Go you! You rock!
Post a Comment