In other news, Shane and I were reunited after 3.5 weeks apart. He got to go to the BYU vs. OU game in Dallas on his journey back west. How exciting! The big screen in the new stadium cost more than the entire old stadium...wow!

Shane stopped in Colorado for a few days to see the fam out there.
Shane and his dad, Ed.
Another beautfiul Colorado sunset.
Shane has wanted to get into road biking for quite awhile now. He bought his bike 2 weeks ago and he's been riding ever since. I got a few pic of his inagural ride.
Check out those shoes!
Wheelin' the new ride outside.
Puttin on the gloves.
Siblings reuite!!
Kita gets cold. She is our Mexican taco dog.
The colors are beautiful up the canyon!
It's a good thing I got these pictures b/c we have snow in the mountains now. Yes, it was 84 yesterday and 45 today.
My dear friend Alyece had Shane and me up to her property in Coleville. We made tinfoil dinners and cookies. We also burnt rolls.
The pit and preparation table. (P.S. Shane and I have never made tinfoil dinners before on our own. We are growing up way too fast!)
Waiting for the feast!
Can't have a cookout without pics of the besties. A little background to those who don't know Alyece. She saved me in Anatomy last year! We became super best friends after many many hours spent studying dead people. Oh how I miss that lab. (sniffle sniffle) Anyway, we have been through quite a bit together and she can always make me laugh. Thanks for an awesome adventure Alyece! Can't wait for the next one. (P.S. Alyece, get a gmail account so you can comment on the blog instead of texting me. ;) 
5 comments:
You're the professors favorite again! All is right with the world. :) I'm glad to hear it. Thanks for posting pics of the beautiful mountains and fall leaves, I'm missing it so much! You guys are so cute with your grown up tin foil dinners. Having a campfire is one of my favorite things to do! How fun.
Fun photos.....I am glad school is going well and that you and shane are in the state. I hope your summer was adventureous as the photos displayed.
I knew you would win the professors hearts in the end!! Way to go! The mexican taco dog is my favorite, haha!
Wait...didn't I save you too?? Oh yeah, dang, it was the other way around! Either way, there is not one mention about me in that post and I was there in that Anatomy lab ALL of the time too! sniffle, sniffle! No one invited me up to Coalville...guess I'm just the stinky ole 3rd wheel! heehee Seriously though, I was just thinking about how I miss you two, and all of the fun we had together. Alyece, if you are reading this, I love and miss you! Looking forward to being team mates this weekend!!!
you are so great! your comments about you and your professors and classmates crack me up =D of course you are EVERYONES favorite! i also loved seeing Alyese for the first time. she is darling, like you always said. Shane looks great with his new bike. you all look very happy and that is good. love you, denise
Post a Comment