Ever since we started a blog, we would wonder if anyone was even reading it. We have found the answers to that question. We placed an HTML code into our blog site and we have seen for the last couple months how many people visit the site, how long they stay on the site and how many pages they view. We also know from what geographical location and what sites they come from. It has been fun looking at the stats about our site. I actually set up a few businesses with analytic (analyzing) accounts and decided to start something. It is called Flip Turn, LLC. Visit the site (click on the logo). See what you think. Because you're my blogging friends, I'll set your blog up for free if you help me spread the word.
myFlipTurn.com
myFlipTurn.com
1 comment:
I'd be interested :) I'd love to see who is 'lurking' around.
Post a Comment