We got quite a bit of rain yesterday. Our gutters were put to work. I love how the rain makes everything so clean and green.

When I peaked out our window, I surprised to find these beauties on our apple tree. I've never been around when they have been in bloom - I had no idea how pretty apple tree blossoms were.

I promise not to compain as much this fall when I pick up hundreds of apples off our lawn. These blossoms are gorgeous!


I'm so close to being done with finals. One left. Tomorrow Shane and I are off to a cabin at Lake Panguitch. I can't wait!
3 comments:
So pretty! Our blossoms alreay came and went, so I'm enjoying seeing another round on the Utah blogs. And this Lake Panguitch you're going to... That's got to be the same thing as Panguitch Lake, hasn't it? I have a lot of fond memories at Panguitch Lake from my childhood, my parents are both from southern Utah so we spent a lot of time down south over the years. My dad was actually horn in panguitch... Which is actually not that close to panguitch lake, after all. Haha. Have fun! After all those finals you deserve it!!
Excuse the typos... On a bus typing on my phone. My dad was BORN in panguitch, not horn. Excuse me. And I do know how to spell "already". Okay, the perfecionist in me is satisfied. Thanks.
I'm sure it is called Panguitch Lake. I'm not very good at getting the order of Lake and Panguitch right. Your dad was born in Panguitch? That town is tiny and yes, not close to the lake. We ran into some giant metal giraffes as a lawn ornament in the city. How odd!
I always find my spelling mistakes right as I hit submit and then scramble to try and stop my message from sending or deleted my comment and starting over. It's tough being a perfectionist!
Post a Comment