Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A treadmill and flowers - both make me happy

My most favorite institute teacher, Bro. Hugh, loves to tell "lame" jokes. Personally, I love them, but that's because just about anything make me laugh, and I'm lame.

Here is one of his jokes: What flower do each of us carry with us everywhere we go?
Answer: two lips (get it? tulips? HAHAHA!)

Anytime I see tulips I think of that joke and smile. Flowers are in full bloom around here so I'm smiling a lot these day.

I love that we have so many flowers that I can put some in my window and still have lots in the flower bed.
Does anyone know what kind of flower this is? I love how it smells!!

Shane made a great purchase yesterday. He found a treadmill for $50 bucks. We've been on a hunt for one for a long time. Will we be walking on it? No. Will we be running on it? No. The treadmill is for the pooch.

Kita climbed on a treadmill as a pup and when I turned it on she fell in love. Now she can get all the excersize her little heart desires.

I've got fresh flowers on the mantle and the pooch on the treadmill. I love my life!

4 comments:

Tyson and Taylor Beaman said...

omg i love it! So cute!

Angie said...

Hahaha, I love that Kita runs on the treadmill! That is hilariously awesome. And I'm happy spring has finally sprung in utah! The flowers look so pretty. You guys earned this spring, you made it through all those late season snow storms!

Jamie said...

Bro. Hugh is my favorite also!!! I love his class so much! My favorite thing is his dumb jokes because they are just like my dad's:)

Outfit Residential said...

$40. I got a better deal than you thought. ;)