Friday, May 21, 2010

3 years old

Three years ago this little pup was born.


Can you blame me for my slight obsession with my dog after seeing these pictures?

Happy Birthday Kita!

I know most, if not all of you are laughing inside b/c I wrote a post about my dog's birthday. I, myself, am shocked that I didn't do more for Kita's birthday given how much I love her. I had imagined throwing Kita a party complete with presents, party hats, and inviting over other pooches to celebrate this day. However, I realized this would be silly considering Kita doesn't know it's her birthday and even if she did, she wouldn't care.

Maybe this year I can teach her the significance of her birthday so next year I can throw her the best puppy party EVER!

6 comments:

Kara and Cody Markham said...

Oh my goodness. She was the cutest puppy ever! Happy Birthday Miss Kita!

Tyson and Taylor Beaman said...

So cute! We should totally let our dogs play together and I hope you made her a birthday cake ;)

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Wow Super Cute x2! I love puppies, and don't worry, she is still adorable at 3 years old :)....and... I am ALL for pet birthdays, yeah they're a little silly, but that's the point! It's silly fun because they give us so much joy. Hope Kita looks forward to a big bash next year

Kera said...

kita is awesome. i am so happy i got the privilege of meeting her. i want one just like her so if she ever has puppies... hook us up.

if you guys want to get together this weekend let us know. i have a new #. 7196613632

what is your #?

Lindsay said...

OH my gosh! Could I be more envious of you and your cute pooch! I WANT ONE SO BADLY

Anna Katerina said...

My boss totally had a birthday party for her dog! It was really cute and sweet! You should do it next year!