Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dinner and friends

Monday night the Brambles invited us and 2 other couples over for dinner. Shane and I love spending time with people getting to know them better so Monday was a ton of fun. The Brambles have a cockapoo (sp?) named Dixie and she played and played with Kita. I was so sad I didn't take a pic of the 2 pups. I probably couldn't have since Dixie never stopped moving.

I'm sure the St. Clairs and Bronsons were a bit uncomfortable with the dogs since Kita is a giant compared to any dog lighter than 30 lbs. As you know, I could go on and on about dogs, so I'll move on with this post.
Rebecca on the left, and Ben and Britt on the right
Jeff and Rebecca made delicious chicken along with an incredible fruit salad and corn on the cob. There were Doritos, which I inhaled, and lots of snacky foods.

Shane with Rachel and Darrin Bronson.

We had sundaes after dinner and I was most excited for the peanut butter M&Ms. My favorite!!

I had to take a pic of this b/c Rebecca certainly knows how to decorate! I'm on a constant quest to improve my decorating abilities.
The group. Jeff & Rebecca Bramble, Darrin and Rachel Bronson, Shane and me Markham, Brittany and Ben St. Clair.

Thanks Brambles! We had a blast!

3 comments:

Jamie and Lauren said...

Shane is giving you "my wife is pregnant" hug from behind... Do you have something to share?? :)

Andrea said...

PB M & M's rock! even the fact that the bag is red makes me happy...

Rachel & Darrin said...

thanks for posting this! I was going to post on your blog so you would know what my blog was, but you already found it, thanks for the comment :) And thanks for bringing a camera, I always forget to bring my camera along to fun get togethers.

Oh and yes, I did make the little garden flags, but Darrin made better ones on the computer and just used toothpicks to stick them in.