We each brought our own sandwiches and then it was free game for anything else. Tera brought delicious watermelon and we brought the ever so healthy cheetos and licorice.
Beautiful Tera. She looks amazing no matter what, and I love her glasses!We played 2 matches and Tera and Ryan took us on the first one but we made a comeback and took the second match. We were too pooped to play another match so it means we will have to play again to break the tie.
Shane and Ryan are so hilarious together. I get the biggest kick out of how they trash talk each other.Ryan: "This ball has your name written all over it Shane!"
Shane: "Well it's going to have your name written all over it when I return it!"
Boys will be boys. A tennis racket makes a perfect guitar and even gun. Ryan pretend shot Shane with his "uzi" during the game.
What a great evening full of great food, great fun, and great friends! Great!P.S. You wondering who the famous person was? Does Ryan look familiar to anyone? He is one of the Browns from the group called the 5 Browns. Check them out - they are incredible!



1 comment:
whoa that was a crazy video! I've never heard of them but they've got mad skills!
Post a Comment