Cami and Taylor were both glowing over having Bridger. It was so great to share in their excitement.
I forgot how tiny babies are when they are hot out of the oven. I'm used to the "rubberband joint" look that the babies in our ward have after getting plumped up. I'll be honest, part of me was tempted to ask Cami and Taylor if we could just have Bridger - he is super cute!
I could have melted with how cute Shane was with Bridger. He was a little nervous to hold him which made Shane even more sexy...I mean cute. My favorite thing was that Shane got all smiley and then told me our kids are going to look just like Bridger. Nothing makes you love your man more then watching him with a baby.
This babe is Alyssa and KaeKoa Vincent's baby. (I don't have a pic of them.) Her name is LouLou and I just love this kid. (Don't let me meet your babies if you don't want me to be their "Aunt" - I'm pretty sure I claimed that title with LouLou and I've only hung out with her parents 3 times. HA!)
LouLou sat with Cami while Bridger made the rounds. LouLou always has a little bit of a stoner face. I love it! (We had all sorts of adventures this weekend so posts this week will include a famous person, hiking, and bbq - how exciting!)
4 comments:
Maybe you should have one now ;)
You look so comfortable with that little baby...I can't wait to see the Markham children, they are going to be BEAUTIFUL!
You look good with a baby! hint hint :) haha
Congrats to Cami & Taylor.......... YAY!!!!! One more person to join in all the fun you guys have =o) Cami - you look FANTASTIC!!!! (You, too Taylor!) And, well, ummmmm - so do you, Alyssa & Shane!!!!
Love ya -
Post a Comment