This is Tire (Carolyn). She is holding Ashley's baby.Tire and I were roomies my freshman year. We joke that we are roomies and friends. Not just friends b/c we were roomies. Tire broke me out of my shell. I was so reserved and couldn't go do anything spontaneously. Thanks to her, I've learned that things don't have to be planned perfectly to be fun. In fact, things thrown together usually end up better than planned events!
Tire is also an amazing soccer player. She can school anyone. She is now the head coach for the BYU-Hawaii women's soccer team. She has a permanent tan.
Ashley and Tire. Ashley had baby Kade (previous pic) just 5 weeks ago!! These 2 girls are beautiful!Ashley was a dynamo in the back on the field. There wasn't a forward she couldn't stop. I ended up taking her position on the field when she graduated. She left big shoes to fill - I hope I did a decent job.
T-Bell! I love this girl. She is actually living in Orem but we never see each other. Tash and I were roommates for 2 years and got to play together for 3 years. She is one amazing goal keep! I'm always amazed that her tiny frame can take the abuse it does in goal.P.S. Tash, thanks for pretty much making me an honorary Bell. It's always good to be with you and your family.
The last girl I get to brag about is Coly. She is one tough mid-fielder and an awesome friend. She once let me move into her house for a week while I was homeless. In fact, she let me and Patrick move into her house for that week. I got to visit Coly last summer in Miami. It was an awesome trip.Thanks for a wonderful afternoon ladies! I had a blast and I'm already looking forward to when we can do it again!
3 comments:
i knew you liked soccer, but had NO idea that you played for UVU... you are the coolest!
it was so much fun hanging with you and everyone. You are the beautiful one!!
Oh wow that is so cool that you guys all stay in touch! Even though I only played for a year with you all, I loved all you girls! You were so awesome and yes I bet you did a great job filling in!!!!
Post a Comment