Monday, November 7, 2011

And I'm back

Not too long ago I said, "I'm serious about school these days. No bloggy for me." Well that has quickly faded and I'm currently at work doing everything in my power to not write a paper. My motivation is gone...

I texted several of my lovely classmates during anesthesia (yes they were sitting next to me) to keep myself awake. We talked about Twilight. I just got on that bandwagon this past weekend - I'm enjoying the debate of "Team Edward" or "Team Jacob" that inevitably ensues when Twilight comes up. I'm Switzerland for the moment - I like them both...

Siera (the absolute gem on the far right) had me in silent stitches when she responded to my text where I told her going to see Breaking Dawn will be the first movie I've paid full price for in a long time. Her response, "It will be worth every dime. :) Its 8 dollars for admission into the first documented marriage union between our two worlds:) You can't afford not to go!" I love her!Despite my lack of attention in anesthesia, I really do enjoy it. Our hilarious faces make the unnecessary absorption of an inherently toxic substance so worth it! (You really need to click on the photo to truly appreciate our awkward smiles - I love hygiene school!!)

1 comment:

The Stones said...

I hate anesthesia. I hate leaving the dentist like that, you my dear are brave to post that pic. But you always look amazing! Can't wait for Breaking dawn!