Shane makes me smile. I found this message on the mirror the the other morning.
I thought the messages would end or he would write more love notes.
Instead I found this note the following morning. He cracks me up!
I highly recommend writing notes on your mirror to your significant other - it's a fun surprise!
I highly recommend writing notes on your mirror to your significant other - it's a fun surprise!
5 comments:
Hahahaha that is so awesome!
OMG that sounds totally like something my dad would do. :)
Sweet! I'm gonna do this for my hubby and kids on valentines day! Nice to see you on here-hope all is going well!
Jamie has done this to me before. They are the best! I love the tooth he drew
I guess we all chose well, cuz my hubby does that too!! The note about the tooth is super funny.
Post a Comment