I go to UVU. I have zero school spirit, so I don't watch any sports there. (This is extremely sad since I played soccer for them my first go round in college.) Heath and Sarah invited us to watch BYU (ranked #1) play USC (ranked #6). I may not have UVU school spirit, but I certainly have BYU spirit after watching that action packed game!!!
Heath and Sarah
Due to some luck we somehow ended up sitting right by the Young's. It took Matthew awhile to get a "normal" picture, but we finally got it. One of my most favorite parts of the game would be when it was game point for BYU. They would play the music from Jaws, you know the part where you know there is impending doom just because of the bone chilling music, and all the fans would make chomping movements with their arms (kinda like an alligator) which would continue until the point was won or lost. Oh I loved it!!! I really got into it. If you didn't know better you would think I was a bona fide zoobie. It was awesome. Oh and Cosmo was great too. He is a bit of a stud.
BYU got us all scared. They took us to the 5th game to determine the winner. Thankfully they pulled through. We were all so happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment