It was a quick trip leaving Thursday night and returning Sunday night. 12 hours of driving each way. We went to see the Hoover Dam real quick before getting everything set up for the 3 athletes.
They all did spectacularly - and I have to brag about Shane - he took 8th in his age group despite zero training. Can you imagine how well he would do if he actually trained? I did feel a bit out of sorts not participating in the tri given that anytime I've been at an athletic event, I participated in it. It was surprisingly fun to be the chauffeur and wait as each of them came through different check points.
Let the set up and anticipation begin...
The morning of the race. I was excited for them but certainly not envious!










1 comment:
Glad I was able to experience my first tri with you guys. It was awesome!
Post a Comment