My sweet little girl is 11 days old now, and she deserves proper introduction.
Makenna Jane Markham
Born: Tuesday, February 26th @1:47am
Weight: 7lbs. 8oz.
Length: 19.75 in.
It took us 3 days to settle on Makenna. Jane was decided earlier - it's my mother's name.
Shane and I have been wrapped up in this little girl and have been humbled by the entire experience as well as the countless miracles and tender mercies that took place in bringing her to our family.
I have a feeling much of this blog will be of our sweet Kenni from now on.
I always liked reading about other people's birth stories...I'll be posting mine soon.

5 comments:
I've been waiting on this update ever since I saw the pictures on facebook. Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love the name. I had a really sweet student with that name--one of the few names I liked more after teaching :)
Yay!!! Congrats! Love the name. Can't wait to read the birth story. love, SarahLynn
She is so precious, love her name! Can't wait to read the birth story :]
What a sweet miracle. She's perfect. Wish you were closer so I could meet her. Excited to have her take over the blog.
YAY. Congrats!! She is beautiful! I'm so glad she's finally hear. Can't wait to hear your birth story!
Post a Comment